Federated Insurance Co.
At Federated Insurance, we take pride in providing American businesses in select industries customized property and casualty; umbrella and life and disability income; bonding; surety; and workers compensation coverage. Beyond merely providing policies, we are committed to face-to-face, local consultation via highly-trained sales, claims, risk management, and underwriting personnel. Additionally, we offer risk management materials designed to help prevent claims and bolster our policyholders’ bottom lines. Why? Because, as a mutual company, we believe our value is measured by the success of our clients. It’s Our Business to Protect Yours®.
Home to more than 2,600 employees, Federated Insurance is headquartered in Owatonna, Minnesota, and operates in 49 states and the District of Columbia. We are rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best and have been named to the Ward’s 50 group of top performing insurance companies for 2020.
- Learn how to help your company drivers make it home safe today!
- Read our latest article on a life and disability income topic impacting business leaders.
- Learn about mySHIELDsm, an online destination for risk management resources to help support your business.
- Learn more about attending a complimentary webinar about employment or risk management topics.
- Read our latest article on a risk management topic impacting business leaders.